lördag 14 januari 2012

The Ark

Jag vet inte. Men jag har inte upptäckt The Arks fantastiska textskatt förrän nu. Jo lite kanske, men nu har jag verkligen hittat ännu fler helt grymma texter!

Ta den här som exempel (första versen och refrängen i "The most radical thing to do":


I could punch your face
When you say I´m good
I could dress in lace and paint my face
And go out on a cruise
In the neighbourhood
Become a prostitute
Or become a priest
I could fuck anyone
Every girl, every boy
At least one in every town
That´s to say the least
Wouldn´t that be radical?
Wouldn´t that be radical?

(but)

The most radical thing to do
Is to love someone who loves you
Even them the world is
Seemingly telling you not to
I don´t know what´s wrong or right,
But I know what´s worth a fight
The most radical thing is to do what
Your heart tells you to
´Cause I do assure you
That I do adore you

1 kommentar:

Sabine sa...

Jag älskar the ark! Om det någon gång dyker upp en chans att gå på deras konsert så gör det! Jag vet att de lagt ner men inget säger att de inte kommer göra come back. Helt underbar känsla att stå i publiken på deras spelningar.